Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Moth

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Moth

Ok, that was really weird. I thought I felt something moving in my shirt once, but I figured it was just the tag or something. But then, a few minutes later, I went to take off my shirt, and when I unbuttoned it, a moth flew out.

Also: How many Batman cartoon series do we need? It seems like every two years or so, they come out with a new one, or at least make a change to the current one, such as suddenly putting Robin and Batgirl in it. And this new one; The Batman? They can't even call it Batman because there's already a series with that name. And the joker looks really weird in this one. They tried to make him look "extreme," or something. A disturbing trend that is effecting more and more cartoons now.

I'm not saying this series is bad or anything, I just wonder why we needed another Batman cartoon. I've liked every Batman cartoon I've ever watched, even that Batman Beyond, or whatever it was called. The one that was set in the future.