Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Comment Spam

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Comment Spam

Well, I hate to do this, but I had to make it so that now, if you want to put a comment on a post, you have to do that word verification thing, where you have to type the word that appears in the box. I had to do that because I'm suddenly getting lots of spam comments. I've received about 30 today.

It's not that I haven't had anything to talk about lately. Actually, there's been tons of stuff to talk about, it's just that my work day takes up 12-13 hours of my day, and I don't want to waste what little free time I have left writing long posts. I promise I'll write a post tomorrow, unless something happens. Right now I have to go get all my bills ready so I can mail them tomorrow, so I don't have time to make a post right now.