Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Again.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Again.

Wow, two posts in one day, that hasn't happened in quite a while!

I just thought of a couple more things I wanted to mention.

I don't think I mentioned before, but I finished my Small Business Management course a month or so ago. I now have degrees and/or certification in Small Business Management, and Computer Electronics and Repair. You'd think I'd have a decent job. The reason I started the business course was because I some day wanted to open my own comic store, but I doubt now that's ever going to happen. Like so many things in my life, I get the idea and get really obsessed with it for a while, and spend lots of money on whatever it is, and then get bored of it really quickly. This happens to everything I get excited about in my life. I always obsess over something, and then get bored with it after a few weeks. The same thing happened with that electric guitar I bought a few months ago. I went out and spent about $250 on a guitar and supplies, and then hardly ever even touched the thing.

And also, not only did I finish the course, but I also finished paying for it at about the same time. Last month was my last monthly payment, so that's an extra $34 dollars a month that will remain in my pocket! If I had remembered about that, I would've renewed my playboy subscription when it ran out this month.


There's another thing I've been meaning to mention, but I never did because I expected people to notice it and make comments on it without me saying anything. The little picture I have up there in my little profile thing? It could be interpreted as meaning something sexual, and, in fact, the sexual meaning is what I had in mind when I chose that picture to represent myself. It represents something I really like to do.