Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: What Kind of Sixties Person are You?

Saturday, February 05, 2005

What Kind of Sixties Person are You?

blackpanther
You are a Radical. Right on!


What kind of Sixties Person are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Ok, so based on my original answers, I got Rebel, but there were some questions that multiple answers fit me, and I just had to pick one, so, going back and changing a couple of them slightly, also got me the Hippy result. So I'm somewhere between the two or something. They aren't that different in some ways. The main things are the course of action they take. Both are "rebels" in a way, but Hippies are more the passive type, with their love-in and sit-ins, and protests, while the Rebels are more violent and angry and active in their actions. In general anyway, there were some exceptions to both of those generalizations.