Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: A New Word

Thursday, January 20, 2005

A New Word

I have just accidentally invented a new word. Horriffle. It's a combination of "Horrible," and "Horrifying." And of course it means, "Something which is horrible and horrifying. Something that is really really bad." I exclaimed this word when I saw that someone on Kingdom of Loathing had a shop called "The Pedophile's Palace," and the shopkeeper says, "Have a sweet, kiddies." When I saw this I first laughed, then I said, "That's horriffle!" And then I laughed some more, but this time at the word, not at the shop.

I'm sure you'd be very interested in hearing what I've been doing the last few days (other than playing Kingdom of Loathing, I mean), but I'm too lazy, and busy playing KoL to type it up right now. But it is very interesting. Yes.