Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: How to Kill a Mockingbird

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

How to Kill a Mockingbird

Let's try this again. I kept trying to post this, and a couple other things yesterday, but my blogger wouldn't work all day.

I read To Kill a Mockingbird in High School, and it was never anything like this.

I know I say this everytime I post a flash animation, but this may well be the greatest one I've ever seen. (Except for the ones on Animutations! Those are and forever will be the greatest, and are automatically excluded whenever I talk about how good flash movies are.)

How to Kill a Mockingbird

It starts off slightly odd, but relatively normal. Then after a couple of minutes, it starts to get really weird.

Absolutely hilarious, and has some fantastic music, including (oh my god) "The Final Countdown," by Europe. Alicia, and anyone else who has watched VH1 lately will know what I'm talking about.