Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Too many adjectives...

Friday, November 19, 2004

Too many adjectives...

My friend Chris just told me the funniest thing. But first, some back story... Chris is pretty crazy and weird, and he's gotten reprimanded for some strange things while he's been in the Navy. Remember that list of "213 Things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the Army"? Well, me and Chris go through that list saying that certain things on there sound like something he'd do. You've heard that expression "cusses like a sailor" or something similar? Well, Chris is in the Navy, and they ORDERED him to stop swearing so much, because he was offending the sailors. And now tonight, he tells me this:

paladix: chief told me I use too many adjectives today
paladix: he hates how I have at least one adjective in everything i say, like how i will add one to the most normal phrase in order to corrupt it to "my odd personality"
paladix: we were talking about some moron messing up and i said "that guy is the prince of glaring ignorance"
paladix: he said, that all i needed to say was schmuck, lol
paladix: lmao, i called one of the guys a masochistic cockmaster
paladix: chief choked on his coffee


That's the greatest thing ever, I wish I used too many adjectives.