Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: My life as a flash animation...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

My life as a flash animation...

This is the best flash animation I've ever seen. It's not the funniest or anything, though it is funny, but it's the best made. The animation is the most fluid, and seamless I've ever seen in a flash animation, and it all matches with the music perfectly. To prove it, just watch the part where the Zero rabbit is playing the keyboard, his hand movements are time perfectly with the music. The song is also hilarious too. I've been trying to find a site where I can download an MP3 of it, but so far I haven't found one. The subject matter and title of the song are funny too, if somewhat depressing, because I can certainly identify with the rabbit that's singing it. Oh, and be warned, it's a huge file, even with my high-speed internet, it took me almost five minutes to load it.

Everyone Else has had More Sex Than Me
The song is by the band TISM, who also sing such songs as "All Homeboys are Dickheads," "Greg! The Stop Sign!" and "Defecate on my Face."

Here's another Flash movie I just found while trying to find an MP3 of the song in the previous one. Hatten. This one is really long also, but doesn't take that long to load. I didn't think the movie was ever going to end though, it's a long song. The animation is pretty simple and crappy, but funny. And strangely, I really like the song in it. Really.

Now this one is very funny. Especially the duck part, that cracks me up. The Llama Song.

Oh, cool. I just found the lyrics to the "Everyone else has had more sex than me" song. Which is cool, because that line is basically all I could even understand of the song. The lyrics are weird, but pretty cool. Here they are:

Everyone else has had more sex than me
Does anyone else get that feeling?
Teenagers, naked, couple in threes;
Grandparents swing from the ceiling;
Corporate capers and office amour;
Shenanigans outdoor and in -
Resist, and then later you find out there's more
Regret in not doing the sin.

All loves have to die - of that there's no help;
My favourite way to end em'
Is the orb-weaver spider's, whose pedipalp
Enters the female pudendum,
Then dies on the spot, his corpse there still stuck,
Left for his rivals to curse it.
He would rather die than not get to fuck:
Personally, I reckon it's worth it.