Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Sneeze...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Sneeze...

Ugh, I'm really sick today. I'm really sick everyday, but today I'm the "take some sudafed" kind of sick, not sick in the head sick. It's not just me, half the people at work were sick today. I got to work today, and they'd already sent Murray home just a little while after he got there because he was sick, and Curtis was really sick all day too. My sinuses have been a little stuffy for the last week or so, but just a little. I felt fine when I got up today, but within 15 minutes of getting to work, I suddenly got really, really congested and needing to sneeze all the time. I've been that way all day now. It got a little better for a while this afternoon, but as the night goes by now, I'm getting worse and worse. I'm gonna feel like crap in the morning probably. And I have to work tomorrow, ugh.