Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Nude Mod

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Nude Mod

Ok, once and for all, all you stupid mother fuckers who keep coming to this page after searching for "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Nude Mod"...

FUCK YOU!

STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!

Seriously. I get at least two or three people EVERYDAY who reach this site after searching for that. And that's just the people that click my link in the results. Who knows how many people are searching for it that don't come here.

You stupid horny teenage fuckheads. I hope you all die.

I don't know if such a thing exists. And I don't want to know. And while I'm at it, whoever reached this page after searching for "Super Mario Brothers nude mod"...

I HOPE YOU GET RIPPED APART BY A PACK OF RABID CHIPMUNKS. In front of your parents and girlfriend. And then everyone laughs.