Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Oh yeah...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Oh yeah...

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I got a haircut today. I had them cut it a little shorter than usual. It's probably the shortest haircut I've ever had. It looks really good though. It's short enough it stands up, but barely. It's maybe an inch and a half to two inches long on top. Lately I've been considering getting it cut really short, like a military haircut. I've even thought of just shaving it and letting it grow back in, I'd kinda like to see what I'd look like with a shaved head and then really short hair. But for now I just got it shorter than usual to see how I like it. I like it. My parents said it looks really good too. My hair was really long, the longest it's been in a few years. A few years ago, around the time I went to college, I kept letting it get really long, like shoulder length, before I'd have it cut. I really like long hair, but it just doesn't look good on me. And it makes my head and face look fatter. I have a strong jawline and chin, and when I have short hair it stands out more, but when I have long hair my face looks fat for some reason.

I was off today, and I'm off tomorrow. I'm really glad. That also means I can spend the day playing Prince of Persia, the game I rented when I took back Silent Hill 4.

I'm a loser. Last night I got drunk and watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. By myself.