Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Bad Blogs

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Bad Blogs

I found some really bad blogs today. First is the Most Annoying Blog Ever. It's a teenage girl who writes like she's sending text messages or something. She abbreviates lots of stuff, like "school" is "sch." Also, for some reason she ends words that should in in "ay" with "ae."

LiFE...

This first post from her blog is just annoying:
yop! short dae todae! hehe.. after sch was discussion.. then met mum at ntuc for grocery shopping... heh.. now got milk, yoghurt, fruits and fruit juices in my fridge! yes.. those are my indulgence... lalalala... oh.. got wasabi peas from 'tong garden', must rem to bring to sch to share.. me frens like it... wahahha.. it's yummy.. yes, i like food... :p well.. happy...
This second post verges on being unreadable:
bloop bloop bloop... i am a happy girl! borrowed fren's 6600.. very fun! contemplation.. wahahha... very happy! tata...
The second in the Bad Blogs showcase is the Most Boring Blog Ever. I don't even need to give any examples on this one, its name says it all.

Life Insurance Forum

The first blog makes me want to kill people. Speaking of killing people, I went back on my Lexapro today. Not because the doctor told me too or anything, but when he took me off of it, I still had five refills left, so I got one today. I've been off of it since May, and I was doing pretty good, until about the last month or so. I'm still not having much of a social phobia problem, but I'm getting depressed again. Yesterday I was really depressed the entire day. I was so depressed yesterday, it was one off those times where I'm so depressed that my chest hurts. I wonder if that happens to anybody else? When I get really depressed that happens to me. Like usual, the main thing I've been getting depressed about lately is my lack of a sex life.

I mean it, I really need a girlfriend. It's not just depressing anymore, it's actually starting to have a negative effect on my mental state I think. For example, my fantasies are just getting weirder and weirder. Dangerously weird. If people knew the kinds of things I think about anymore, I'd probably be locked away. No probably about it, I know I would be.