Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: New Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2004

New Blog

Ok, so, despite Blogger being buggy all night, I finally got done with the "other thing" I mentioned earlier. This other thing is a new blog I have just created. I have decided to start learning Japanese again, and I've decided to blog my lessons along the way, so other people can use the blog to learn Japanese also. It took me several hours of writing tonight, and I didn't even get to the first lesson yet, all I got done was an introduction to the site, and then the basics of pronunciation (I'm really getting sick of typing that word, I typed it probably 50 times making those posts). So anyway, if there's any of you that read this blog that are interested in checking it out, here's the link:

So You Want to Learn Japanese?