Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Hair Cut

Friday, August 13, 2004

Hair Cut

Damn, I've been trying to get a haircut for at least a week now, but everytime I go the place is packed for some reason. I think I'm finally going to have to make an appointment to get in. Either that, or just go somewhere else, somewhere I've never been before. Which sucks.

Yesterday when I was at work, Zac came in to pick up his check. Zac is a guy on night crew. I've never really worked with him much, but I dislike him anyway. Anyway, when he came in he was wearing a shirt that said "It aint going to lick itself." I like that shirt, although I would not wear it in public. That's the main reason I don't like him, he's the kind of person who would wear a shirt like that out in public.

Well, back to surfing the internet in a bored stupor.