Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Blah blah blah blah..........

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blah blah blah blah..........

I'm getting sick of thinking up titles.

Anyway, they still don't know what's wrong with my mom this time for sure. Or that's what they're saying anyway. We don't trust them much.

Hmmm, that's really all I have to say today. All I did was sit around the house today with my sister. This was my dad's long work day, so she was over here for about twelve hours. We spent over half that time watching 12 episodes of Excel Saga. My sister loves that anime now too. She's maybe even more obsessed with anime than me. Especially Yu Yu Hakusho, she worships that show.

Ok, I'm tired tonight, I think maybe I'll get started typing up the first real lesson for my new site, "So You Want to Learn Japanese?"

And why does it suddenly feel like I have a low voltage electrical current pulsing through my foot?