Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Texas bound

Friday, July 09, 2004

Texas bound

As I mentioned the other day, I'm going down to Texas for the Penny Arcade event this weekend. There is a slight change of plans, however. I'm leaving tomorrow evening, instead of Sunday morning. So as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, I have to take a shower, get my stuff together, and take my rat over to my parent's house so they can watch it for a couple of days. I'll get to Chris' by 9:00pm, hopefully a little sooner. Then I'll be there all day Sunday, which is when the event is, and then I'll be leaving around 8:00am Monday morning, because Chris and Candice both have to work.

So anyway, this means no posts for a couple of days. Boo hoo, what will you do?

I hate that that rhymed.

And how sad is it, that for at least two days now, I've been really excited about the trip because it means I will get to eat at Jack in the Box? Man, I love me some Jack in the Box. Where's my Strawberry Banana Shake, bitch?! Yeah, I thought so.