Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: Strange things in Japan

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Strange things in Japan

My site comes up as the number one, and strangely also the number two, result when searching Google for "Strange things in Japan." This excites me very much. Just like Alicia's mom.

Someone else also go to my site by searching for "A linguistic analysis of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure."

Other searches which led to my blog are "evil teacher," and the very badly spelled "hourny pictures," which I can't figure out why that would lead to my blog, because I don't know when I would've ever used the word "hourny."

Someone else got here by searching for "old english 800 malt liquor t-shirts." That worked because of this: "What is the difference between Old English Furniture Polish and Old English 800 Malt Liquor? None that I can taste."

I've recently also been getting lots of people coming here when searching for various phrases concerning the Penny-Arcade Guildhall event.

I'm also getting a lot of people searching for "Mayday Mystery," which you may remember is a link I posted a while back.

I'm also receiving a large amount of people searching for "Miracles of Allah," which is another link I posted around the same time.