Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: New Layout

Sunday, June 27, 2004

New Layout

As you can see, I got a new layout. I've spent most of the day deciding which layout to use. The new Blogger has lots of new features, but I had to switch to one of their new layouts to make use of them. They actually have a lot of layouts that I like now. Unfortunately, all of them have too narrow of column widths for my taste, which makes my posts two or three times the already considerable length they normally were. In the end I settled on this one. It's not my favorite in the visual area, but in functionality and column width, it's one of the overall best. So anyway, here it is. Like it or leave it. I'm afraid that I may get bored with it soon, and have to switch again. I hope not, because it takes at least an hour to customize it with all the links and buttons and stuff.