Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

My horoscope sounds very dirty today. Though Melissa says it's actually talking about my rat. I can see that too. But I think I like the vulgar version better. "You can please others while you're pleasing yourself. It feels natural and delightful."

Sagittarius
You can please others while you're pleasing yourself. It feels natural and delightful. Discoveries like these always come when you're busy with something else. Watch it out of the corner of your eye and sneak up without scaring it away. If you're trying to get acquainted with someone new, casually draw him or her into a conversation instead of leaping out with all colors flying. Something that you already put off for too long will open unexpected doors once you finally get started.