Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Jesus, I just laughed way too hard at this. From Gorillamask.net:

Does it bother anyone else that our country has the only national anthem that talks about ROCKETS and BOMBS? I motion for a change in terminology, one that will reflect upon America as a fun-loving, non-nuking nation. Let’s replace ROCKETS and BOMBS with TAMPONS and CONDOMS. Go ahead, sing it! To your parents! At dinner!


This would make the lyrics to the song, "And the tampons red glare… the condoms bursting in air…"

But THIS made me laugh even harder. I'm sure the neighbors heard me...



Click it too, the website is hilarious, though it was just that initial picture that made me laugh so hard. The FAQ is really funny.

THIS is also really cool:
I KNOW WHERE BRUCE LEE LIVES: The Ultrainteractive Kung-fu Remixer