Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

I've been getting some really cool and accurate horoscopes lately:

Sagittarius
What you see is what you dream. At least that's a good starting point. Go to the movies if there's one that you need to experience. Rent a few good DVDs if you want a wider range. When you're tuning yourself up for something big, your strategy of the moment is to mix in some new adventures with favorite reruns whose lines you know by heart. You don't need others to play this game with you. If no one else is willing or available, you're perfectly happy to go through with it on your own.

I decided not to go play Halo after all. Partly because I'm so full. I went over to my parent's for dinner, because my mom was cooking chicken and dumplings. I stuffed myself so much that even now, two hours later, I'm still in pain. I also stayed home so I could keep reading. That's all I've done the last two or three weeks is read almost constantly. I'm researching. They've all been about the same things. And most of them by the same authors actually. Here's the list of books I've read in the last few weeks. I really recommend them to almost everyone, especially the first one on the list.

The Hiram Key: Pharoahs, Freemasons, and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Jesus, by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas

The Second Messiah: Templars, the Turin Shroud and the Great Secret of Freemasonry, by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas

The Book of Hiram: Freemasonry, Venus and the Secret Key to the Life of Jesus, by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas

And I am currently reading:

Rosslyn: Guardians of the Secrets of the Holy Grail, by Tim Wallace-Murphy

And, books that I have just bought, or already owned, and will be reading next, probably in this order:

Pope Joan, by Donna Woolfolk Cross

James, the Brother of Jesus, by Robert Eisenman

The Holy Bible, New International Version. Do I really need to put a link for this one? It's the Bible, the regular old Bible, just not the King James version, but one of the newer, slightly easier to understand versions.

I own a lot of books like these, at least two or three times this many. I've read almost all of them, several of them more than once.

Ok, time to go read some more.


"Ma'at-neb-men-aa, Ma'at-ba-aa." Ancient Egyptian phrase meaning, "Great is the established Master of Ma'at, Great is the spirit of Ma'at." Ma'at was a philosophical concept at the center of Egyptian life. Strangely, this phrase is whispered into the ear of the initiate during the Masonic ceremony for being raised to the level of Master Mason.