Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

I don't know whether to be upset or excited about this, but, as I see by looking at my referrals, my site is the number two result when using Yahoo! Search to search for "disgusting and strange things to look at."

Someone also got to my site by searching Google for "WooTequila." I wonder who did that. What's funny is that you only get two results for that search, both of them sites I created. This site, and my horrible, old Geocities site. I didn't know that thing showed up in Google searches. I'm embarrassed now. That site is horrible. Actually, it's not that the site itself was bad, it's just that it has fallen into such a state of disrepair that it no longer works, and most of the images don't even load.

In the last day or two, almost ten people have gotten to my site searching for Chumbawamba lyrics. Most of them for the line "From Babylon back to Babylon."

Someone else got to my site by searching Google for "Haunted Hippie House Lawnmowers NY." I don't know what the fuck that's supposed to mean, but that search only comes up with three results, my site is number 2 on the list.

My site comes up 13th on the list when using MSN Search to search for "dog trailors." Someone else got here by using the same search engine to search for "Pickle Tickling."

My site is tenth on the list when searching Google for, "morrowind kill owner apartment."

But of course, most of my visitors are still finding this site by searching for the quote, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K," or various other forms of that phrase. I can't believe so many people search for that phrase every day.