Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hooray! I am currently connected to the internet using Earthlink, instead of AOL. I still haven't deleted my AOL quite yet though.

So... the "Friends" finale is tonight, and I can only say... THANK GOD! I hate friends. I hate pretty much all sitcoms. I didn't used to, I used to watch them all the time when I was a kid, but now I hate them, they are just so stupid. And pretty much indicative of all that is wrong with America. But especially Friends. People take it too seriously. Like Daniel, he's obsessed with the show. He thinks it's the greatest show ever made and that ever will be made. All you have to do is say "'Friends' sucks!" and he all but flies into a blind rage. He, and a lot of other people, are the same way about Kurt Cobain also. I say, Kurt Cobain was overrated. I liked the album "Nevermind," but to me, all the rest of Nirvana's albums sucked. "In Utero" had a couple of decent songs.

The idiot kids knocked at my door earlier. This time they were actually knocking, rather than accidentally crashing their bikes into it. I don't know what it is about my door that acts as a magnet for kids on bikes. They can't go past it without accidentally crashing into it. Anyway, the kids knocked on my door, but I didn't answer it. I knew what they most likely wanted. They put and orange juice stand up a few hours ago (yes, orange juice, not lemonade. Or it looks like orange juice anyway.) and they probably wanted me to buy some. Like I'd consume anything they'd been near. Who knows what they could've done to it, intentional or otherwise. Even if they didn't intentionally put something in it, they could have used dirty glasses, or their dog could have drank out of it, or anything really. They're kids, they don't know what they're doing. They look like they're maybe ten years old.

Just what you haven't been asking for! I'm bringing back my "signatures" or whatever you want to call them. Those of you who've been reading a while may remember that some time ago, for a while, I begun ending most posts with strange little quotes and stuff like that. Well, I'm going to start doing it again. So far it's just the same quotes from last time, mostly coming from The Principia Discordia and various Robert Anton Wilson books, but I will be adding more to my collection. Most of them are pretty surreal and/or esoteric.


"I tell you: One must still have chaos in one to give birth to a dancing star!" -- Nietzsche