Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I haven't written or even been online much in several days, but I have a good reason. A really good reason. I got the apartment! Yeah! So I've got my own place now. Finally! I'm not living there yet, but I should be by the weekend. Weekend? PARTY! No, but anyway, I haven't moved in yet because, while the place isn't a dump, (it's actually pretty nice) it does need some cleaning, especially the kitchen. So we've spent the last few days cleaning it up, and we're almost done, all that's left is the kitchen. The kitchen will probably take two days though, everything in it need some major cleaning, and we're going to put contact paper on all the surfaces on the insides of the cabinets. We could have gotten nearly everything done today, but instead we didn't get anything done, because we spent the entire day looking for furniture. I got some, they're supposed to deliver it Thursday, and tomorrow the guy is supposed to come and turn my phone on. Of course, the phone company wasn't able to give us even an estimate on when the guy would be here, just that it would be sometime tomorrow, and that someone would have to be there when he got there. So my mom is going to have to go over there after she takes my sister to school, and sit over there all day waiting for the guy to come, since I work until 4:00 tomorrow. On the good side though, that means she'll get a lot of cleaning done tomorrow, and by the time I get home from work, she'll probably have most of it done, so maybe we can get it all done tomorrow. Then I can start moving in on Thursday maybe. I hope so.

Well, I would like to write some more, but I'm really tired, and it's kinda late.