Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

From this point on I shall be referred to as "Trick Magnet Kevin Valentine." Or, if you're in a hurry, "Professor Truth" will work.
Pimp Name Generator You can keep doing it over and over, and it will keep giving you different pimp names. Here are some of my favorite of the ones it gave for my name:

Vicious D.K. Sneed
Reverend Doctor Kevin Smooth
Sugartastic K. Wicked
Mack Master K. Slick
Trick Magnet Kevin Valentine
Professor Truth
Mack Master K. Love
Sticky Fingers Underwood
Delicious Kevin Dazzle

Yeah, so I realize I haven't really written anything in quite a while, I've just been posting links. It isn't that I haven't had anything to write about, in fact, I have. I just haven't felt like writing. I've forgotten half the stuff I had been wanting to write about, but there's still a few things that have happened in just the last few days.

The other day Best Buy had this sale, they had a selection of about twenty DVDs, and you could get three of them for $20. I bought Labyrinth, Resident Evil, and A League of Their Own. Yes, I said A League of Their Own, I like that movie. I also really like Labyrinth. I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid, but I haven't seen it in years now.

For some reason I have become interesting in body piercing. I still don't want to run out and do it to myself, but I understand now why people do it. And I like learning about all the different kinds of piercings. For two days in a row, I spent hours at a time on BME: The Body Modification Ezine, which is a really cool site, but be careful, they have some pretty sick shit on there. Things like people castrating themselves with kitchen knives in their own home, or cutting off their penis, or fingers, or anything else they cant get a knife into.

On a related note, this interest in body modification has made me decide for sure that yes, I am going to get a tattoo. A couple of months ago, me and Chris decided that we were going to get tattoos when he comes home from Iceland, and I said at that time that I was probably going to get some Chinese or Japanese symbol. But then I had started to debate whether I really wanted to or not, and had about decided not to, but now I have decided that yes I am going to get one. But now I have no idea what I'm going to get. I spent about the entire day a few days ago looking for sites that showed tattoo designs and stuff like that. There are lots of them out there, but most of the good ones didn't work for some reason. The best sites only make you pay to download full size images of only the one's you want, but lots of them want you to buy a membership before they'll even let you look around the site.

I'm finding it very hard to keep writing this post.

Friday night I went and saw Hellboy. It was fantastic. Even better than I expected. I'm going to have to go back and see it again.

Yesterday I was supposed to go to the Medieval Fair. Several of my friends and coworkers were going to be there too. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. I forgot that it's at a different place than it always has been before. Even though they moved it last year, and I went to it last year, I still forgot, so I went to the old place, and then when I realized that it had been moved, I couldn't remember how to get to the new place. So we (I was taking my sister, she'd never been before) had to just go back home. I went home and figured out how to get there, and so we went today. It was really cool this year. Last year it wasn't so great.

Ugh, I just can't do this. It's getting late, and I'm tired. I'm going to finish this post tomorrow.