Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

So, another day off, and another day of doing fuck-all. As usual, I've been sitting at this computer most of the day, and then me and my sister just played through the first two stages of Halo on the Heroic difficulty level, and we were kicking ass too. I'm getting a lot better. The other night we were all playing at Daniel's again, and I actually came in first place two or three times. I even beat Shawn and Phillip, who are both masters of the game. I was just lucky those times though I guess, because the other times I still sucked, but not as much as usual.

I'm getting so sick of working 7:00 to 4:00. I've been so tired the last few days. Yesterday after work I did something I almost never do. I took a nap. It took me a long time to fall asleep though, but once I did I slept about an hour and a half. It was really busy yesterday too. Breakfast was even busier than it was Friday, and Friday was an extremely busy breakfast. I mentioned how it was so busy we made over $1100 on breakfast alone, well Saturday we made over $1300 for breakfast. Luckily the rest of the day was kinda slow.

I changed my links around. I got rid of those collapsible boxes, even though I really liked them. I replaced it with the Blogrolling utility, which takes up more space, but is much easier to use. With Blogrolling you don't have to mess around with the html code of your site to add, delete, or edit links. It also makes it really easy to add new sites to your list. If you are looking at a site, and want to add it to the links list on your site, you can do so with the push of a button.

Yay, I'm a commercial. Too bad I'm not getting any money for it. Too bad I'm not getting any sex. I sure would like some of that.

I'm tired, and it's only 7:30. I'm getting really bored now too. There's nothing on to watch. I need to get some new dvds. I'm bored of all the ones I have. There's a lot of recently released dvds I want too. Dickie Roberts, School of Rock and two or three others I can't think of right now. And then next month Kill Bill comes out. I've been wondering when it was gonna be out on dvd, I finally found out the other day. I don't remember the exact day, but it was mid-April, the 14th maybe.

Fuck, I'm bored.