Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, March 08, 2004

I take back all the nice things I said about Straight Plan for the Gay Man. I previously said I liked this show, but now I hate it. Mainly just because one of the first things they do is get rid of the gay people's books. They say that straight guys don't read books. The only things straight guys read are things like Playboy, and Sports Illustrated. They're like "Whoa, is that a real book he's reading? I'm not sure, I've never actually seen a book before."

But... wait... what's this? I do believe it's something called... VINDICATION! My friends always used to make fun of me for wearing sweat pants, but here they are buying the guy lots of sweat pants, saying that they're the ultimate in guy clothing, they can be worn anywhere, at anytime. "They're pajamas you can wear out. Once you put on your sweatpants, you're done. You're done for that day, that night, the next day, and the next night."

Of course, my friends had a point too, besides the one on top of their heads. Sweat pants were all I ever wore. Every day, 24/7 for a year or two. And on me, the sweatpants made me look bad, because it sort of emphasized that I was a fat-ass.