Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

I just got back home, after deciding to leave the house for a while and go shopping. Mainly to see if I could find a store somewhere that had that new freq.beats CD I keep seeing advertised on TV. After going to a couple of places, I finally found it. Several of the songs they play in the commercial aren't even on it though, I don't think. Though off the top of my head I can't tell you which ones. All I know is that on the commercial, half the songs they play or mention are songs that I know and love, but on the actual CD, there's only 3 tracks out of 22 that I've heard of. For example, they play some Fatboy Slim song that I like, but it's not even on this CD, the only Fatboy Slim song on the CD is one I've never even heard of. And I thought I'd heard pretty much everything by Fatboy Slim, he's one of my favorite artists.

At Hastings, where I finally found the CD. They had a new energy drink called Pimpjuice. That sounds stupid, dirty, and completely unappetizing.

I saw Titan AE for the first time last night. Alica wanted to borrow my copy of Fight Club because she still never had seen it, and so she loaned me Titan AE in return, because she had been talking about it a few nights ago, and I mentioned I'd never seen it. I still didn't really want to see it, it just didn't look that good to me, but I watched it anyway. It was ok. It wasn't great, but it was pretty good. Not as good as Fight Club, but then, nothing is.