Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I had planned on writing a long post today, but I feel like crap today, so I don't know how it will turn out.

I ordered some stuff a while back, and so I was awaiting the arrival of three shipments, and all three of them arrived yesterday. I was expecting one of them any day now, but I wasn't expecting the other two for another week or so. The first item is an "Anybody but Bush in '04" bumper sticker from BloodForOil.org. The next thing is this poster: Stairway to Heaven, from AllPosters.com.

But the coolest thing was that my Red vs. Blue DVD came in! And it's funny as hell. I love this series. Even if I wasn't obsessed with Halo, I'd still love it. Here's a conversation that takes place in one episode, which reminds me of some of the conversations me and Alicia have been having lately:

"What's a freelancer?"
"Freelancers are independent, they're not Red or Blue. They're just guns for hire, who will fight for whoever has the most money."
"Like a mercenary!"
"Right! Or like your mom when the rent's due."
"Oh! That's funny!"
"Yeah? You didn't think that was too obvious?"
"No, no, not at all, that was good."

So anyway, my allergies have been bad the last few days again. And I feel really bad today. My eyes have been burning all day, so I can't stare at this screen all day like usual. Also, I'm really tired, and can't really concentrate on anything.

It looks like I may have to edit my Other Blogs links list again soon. Several of the sites on there haven't been posted to in weeks. "Ugly Fat Kid" hasn't posted in a couple of weeks, which sucks, because it was a very funny site. And it's been almost a month since "The Phone Girl's Diary" was posted to.

Ok, I'm gonna have to go now. Maybe I'll feel like writing more later.