Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, March 01, 2004

I can't beleive I'm saying this, but I actually like this show Straight Plan for the Gay Man, on Comedy Central.

This guy on here tonight is about the gayest person I've ever seen.

I should pay attention to this show. I may not be gay, but I still don't know much about how to act like a guy sometimes.

OK, that was stupid though. They just told this guy that for his apartment to look like a straight guy lives there, he'd have to get rid of the toys, knickknacks, and BOOKS.

My god, this guy is just so incredibly gay.

His apartment looks even gayer to me now that they're done with it. They covered every available surface with leopard skin and other animal prints and gold fabrics. It looks gayer to me that way.

I need to get a dog. This guy's just standing on the street corner with a puppy, and like every woman that walks by is giving him her number.