Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, February 13, 2004

Current mood: Really tired.
Current Music: "Holiday" by the Bee Gees


Today may be Friday the 13th, but I've been having bad luck for the last week or so. Around a week ago I got a nail in my tire, and had to go get it patched. Then, the other day I mentioned I was having car trouble, but thought it might be fixed. It wasn't. The next morning, yesterday, my car wouldn't start, so my mom had to take me to work. When I got home my dad looked at it, and all he could figure out is that it was either the battery, or the alternator. We jumped it and it finally started, and so I went to Autozone, and they hooked it up to a machine to test the battery and the alternator. Turned out it was just the battery. I had to buy a new battery, which cost $70. Also, a couple of nights ago, I got on my bed, and one of the legs folded under. I managed to fix it as good as it could be fixed, and it held for a while. But then the next evening I had been laying on it reading most of the day, and one of the times when I went got up off the bed, it broke again. This time the leg snapped completely off, and couldn't be fixed. So now I have my bed up on a cinder block, which is an inch or two taller than the leg was, so my bed leans a little. I don't really even notice though when I'm laying on it. Today, though it's Friday the 13th, I actually had a pretty good day. Well, there wasn't anything special or good about it, but nothing bad happened.