Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

YES!! BBC News: Entertainment They're finally making a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie! This is great! The world's been waiting for it for 20 years. Let's hope it finally gets off the ground this time.

Man, I've been posting way to much the last couple of days, but I'm really bored. I've had nothing to do the last few days, so I've just sat here at this computer all day. My Dragonball Z DVDs I ordered a month ago finally arrived today, so that gives me something to do now, but I don't really feel like watching them right now. But I probably will anyway.

Someone sent me an IM a few minutes ago. Pretty stupid. I don't know why I actually even replied to it. Usually when people I don't know IM me I just ignore it until they stop. Apparently she had read my AOL profile, which lists my location as the most boring place in Oklahoma, or something like that, I don't even remember exactly what it says. The entire conversation follows:

Somnium Faerie: Now I'm just curious. Exactly where is the most boring place in Oklahoma?
KUnderw674: Purcell
KUnderw674: it's a very small town about 30 miles south of Oklahoma City
Somnium Faerie: why so boring?
KUnderw674: because there's absolutely nothing to do here
Somnium Faerie: are you sure?
KUnderw674: yes
Somnium Faerie: you cant breathe?
KUnderw674: uhh, yeah
Somnium Faerie: do that

After that, neither of us said anything else.

Well, I'm gonna go back to being bored now.