Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

YELLOW SNOW FROM PANLOGIC Write your name in the snow, and then send it to your friends.

A website that turns out to be nothing like what you'd expect: www.cummingfirst.com/

Giant Microbes Cute stuffed toys that look like microscopic, disease-causing, organisms.


So anyway, I went to Local Oklahoma Bank this morning, to get more info on that account I was thinking of opening. Turns out that what they call a "High Interest Checking Account" means an interest rate of 0.45%. Needless to say, I didn't open it after all. Instead I kept my money at my current bank, and just moved it into a Money Market account, which earns the same amount of interest as a regular savings account, but has added features. You can write checks from it if you want to, but I don't plan on it, I'm keeping my normal checking account too. The main reason I liked this account is they give you deposit slips, like with a checking account, so you can put money into it without having to go in the bank.

Ok, guess I'm gonna go work on those new t-shirts now, even though I don't really want to. The new shirts are all geeky, stuff about video games and RPGs and computers, and stuff like that.