Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Underwear! I have UNDERWEAR! YAY! Underwear powers... ACTIVATE! WITH THESE UNDERWEAR I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

I've been needing some more underwear for a couple of months now, but never could remember to buy any, but I finally did.

Damn, it's cold here today. It's like 35 degrees, and windy and wet. It's been raining for several days now. Well, it's not really raining today or yesterday, but it's all misty and wet.

Shut up Slunchy. Slunchy said some very naughty things in response to "misty and wet." Slunchy's a disgusting, filthy pervert.

Like I mentioned the other day, I'm trying to save up my money now. I'm doing good so far. I'm going to be able to deposit my entire check this week. I've also made 52 cents the last two days just by picking up found coins and stuff. I'm saving my money for the business I plan on opening in a few years, but also for other purposes. I need to do all the things I want to do now, before I get into starting a business. So, hopefully sometime in the next year or two, I'm going to go to Japan for a week or two, so I'm saving up for that too. I'm also trying to earn extra money by working more. I usually get sent home early, since I have all my work done early, and they want to cut costs at work. Lately we've been really slow, so the last month or two I've been getting sent home really early every night nearly. My check I got the other day was only 44.5 hours for two weeks. It was the smallest check I've ever had. So I'm trying to some home early less now, having them send someone else home early instead. But the way they've cut everyone's hours, even if I worked every hour I'm scheduled, that would still only be about 62 hours for two weeks instead of 80. I may switch to day crew, so I can get a full 40 hours a week. I hate days though. Actually, days are kinda cool, because they're so busy the 8 hours goes by really quick. But I just hate getting up at 6:00 in the morning. I may do it though, but it will be a while before I can, because I'd have to give them warning, so they could hire and train some more night crew people to take my place. I can't beleive it, but I'd also actually miss working with a couple of the people on nights. I really need to just get a better job, but I'm still not having any luck there. I finally gave up on the prison. I went in for four interviews and got turned down every time.

Winning the lottery would be nice.