Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I'm angry. I've been referred to as "the fat kid" on someone else's blog. That thing I posted a few days ago that lists the sites that have linked to my site in the last 24 hours had a site on there today called "Jessica Asche, Will you Marry Me," or something like that, so I clicked it to check it out. It took me like 15 minutes to find the link to my site, because the site has tons of links on it, and the post my link was in was from about a month ago. In one post, the person was complaining about how if you search Google for their page it doesn't find it, and then went on to say "I wonder how long it takes the Oracle of Google to acknowledge your existence. Why does the Oracle acknowledge the fat kid, and not me? Pay attention to me, damnit!" And the words, "the fat kid" was a link to my site.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck!

I think I'm going to send him an email. I may be fat, but I'm not a kid.