Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

I went to Daniel's house last night for New Years. It sucked. I didn't even really want to go. I was planning on going, but then when I got to work yesterday he told me that for some reason Olivia had invited her evil mother, and so everyone had backed out except for me. He said I had to come to save him from her. He said she wouldn't start her crap if someone else was around. So I ended up going anyway. It was just me, Daniel, Olivia, Olivia's mom, Daniel's brother Robert, and Olivia's younger sisters. Olivia was extremely drunk. I didn't get very drunk, because I wasn't going to stay very long, and I needed to be able to drive home. I had a couple of vodka and orange juice. That was the first time I've had anything alcoholic since I moved out of Daniel's house months ago. So on one hand, I would have loved to get drunk off my ass, but on the other hand I didn't really want to drink at all. I think I'm going to give up alcohol. I'm not an alcoholic or anything, there's not really any reason to give it up, it's just a choice.

Today I go back on my diet and exercise plan for real. I've been dieting a little the last few days, and I've lost a couple of pounds of the weight I gained over the holidays. I was down to 256, but I gained 8 pounds and was back up to 264, but now I'm back down to 262.

There were other things I was going to write about, but I've forgotten them.

Most of the stuff I ordered from all those websites has come in. Everything except for the stuff from DiscountAnimeDVD.com, which is still backordered. I hate that site. I love their prices, but they really need to get their shit together, half the stuff I order is backordered, and then it ends up it's not even available anymore, and I have to get a refund, which takes like a month and I have to call the credit card company and go through all this crap. I don't think I'm going to order there anymore, I've found a couple of other sites that are almost as cheap. Also, I had to send back one of the things I ordered from AsianIdeas.com, because they accidentally sent me the wrong thing. It was the right thing on the invoice, but they just put the wrong thing in the box.

That's it for now.