Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I just spent several hours reading THE ENTIRE SITE about time traveler John Titor (posted below), and I am seriously freaked out, and more than a little worried. Worried that it could be true, and that the future he tells about could become a reality. It's a very probably future, and things that John hinted at are indeed occurring.

I also just looked over the referrals and found that several people found my site by searching Google for things like "Strange things to fuck," and "Girls fucking strange things." Ugh, and for some reason someone was searching the internet for "Carl's Jr. Coupons" and were of course directed to my site. Another one was "insults, hate, kill, die, smarterchild." And here's one I don't understand at all, "abuja, sex, love, fucking." What is "abuja" and why would searching for that bring them to my site? Someone also found my site after searching for "We moisten your dreams with man urine." Which is because I posted that phrase last Sunday after it was said on Space Ghost Coast to Coast. And, of course, most of my hits came from people searching Google for the movie quote, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K," which is from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Ok, time for bed.