Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

I just saw The Ring, that was one of the coolest movies ever. It was great.

Man, my allergies are killing me. They just got really really bad a couple of hours ago. My eyes itch really bad.

I went to the lake and walked today. All the way around the lake like usual. And it still only took me 59 minutes. I figured it would take longer than usual, since it's been a few weeks since I walked it. Also, I figured it would take me longer because I did the entire walk with ten pounds ankle weights on. Ten pounds on each leg. And six pounds on each arm. That burned a lot of calories, I bet I'm down another pound or two tomorrow. I've exercised a bunch today, and not ate very much. I was down two more pounds this morning too, I'm back down to 260.

Damn, I'm bored.