Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

I finally did it! My Cafepress store is now open for business! Contains many products featuring my strange art! Actuall, "Art" would be going a little too far. My art is simply manipulated clip-art and fonts. Some of the products are a little plain, because I apparently need to make some bigger copies of the pictures, but some of the products are really cool! There's a couple of things on there that I'm probably going to buy myself! Check back periodically, as I will be adding more products, or changing the images on the stuff, because unless I pay for an enhanced site, I can only have one design on each product. Special orders will be accepted. If there's a picture you see on something that'd you'd like to see on another item, email me, and I'll put it in the store for you. But for now, go there! And buy! Buy like the wind! I want money!

The "Strange Things are Afoot" Store.