Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, January 05, 2004

Cold out there today. The last time I checked it was 19 degrees. But the sun has come out now, so the temperature should go up. It's supposed to be a high of low 30s today. Earlier, around 10:00 am, it was 17 degrees, with a wind chill of zero. It was cloudy earlier, but now it's cleared off. They're having light snow flurries in Oklahoma City. I wish it would snow a little here, so it would be slow at work tonight. I work with the new person tonight, so I probably wont get off early.

I've gotten back into reading webcomics again. I used to read several of them, but I stopped a few months ago. Now I'm going back and catching up on all the ones I've missed. Right now I'm working on Penny Arcade, I'm almost back up to the present. I love Penny Arcade. Next I'll start on either MegaTokyo, or PvP, which are both also great.

I'm down another two pounds now. I'm down to 258, just two pounds away from what I was before the holidays. Yet I'm actually a lot thinner than I was before the holidays. Some of the weight I put on over the holidays must have been muscle, because even though I wasn't exercising, I was still working out a little.

Well, that's it, my life has been pretty boring lately. I'm currently reading The Martial Way for the third time. I'm reading it to get back my motivation for my diet and exercise, I've kinda lost it, and this book always motivates me.