Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Cold out there today.

As soon as I typed that, I instantly thought of that episode of Family Guy where they get relocated to the south in the Witness Protection Program, and Stewie's sitting on the porch with a banjo with a bunch of old men, and he says, "Hot out there today. Yup. Hot out there every day." And then they all start playing banjo jugband music.

So anyway, it's really cold today, and yesterday, and every day, at least for a while. It was in the high twenties most of the day yesterday, and it snowed most of the day, but there wasn't any accumulation, and the roads never froze no matter how wet they got, because the ground temperature was still around 50. There's just a little white dusting on the grassy areas. Today it's only 15 degrees, the last time I saw the temperature. It's supposed to get up to 37 today, 45 tomorrow, and then the next five days after that, the highs are all going to be between 30 and 34.

Me and Chris are working on some new shirt designs. He's telling me things he wants to buy a t-shirt of, and I'm making them. At his request, I also put the "you rode the short bus" image on a BBQ Apron, because he's going to buy it. It will be a few days before I get the new shirts up though, because I've still got to break out my PaintShop Pro and make the images.

And now I have to go, I've still got to do all that banking stuff today. Then I have to go to Best Buy to buy a USB adapter thingy if I can find one. I've got some links I'll hopfully get around to posting later.