Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, December 08, 2003

Yes, this white space is very annoying. At first I thought something was wrong with the site, but then I figured out that it's just because my posts are so short and far between now that my post area is much shorter than the sidebar. There's a big white space at the bottom of the page too. This post isn't going to be very long either. I just don't have anything much to write about lately. Just the usual work and video games. Work was very very busy two nights in a row a few days ago, it really sucked. I work tonight, but I only work lobby, so it will be a short, easy night, and then I'm off tomorrow. It's supposed to maybe snow tomorrow, even though right now it's 74 degrees outside. It's hot. Way too fucking hot for December.

Adam Sandler is on Saturday Night Live right now, singing the Lunchlady Land song, and Chris Farley is dancing around dressed as the lunchlady, and everyone else is dressed up as Sloppy Joe and all the other foods, and they are acting out the song as he sings. It's great. I think they're showing a best of Chris Farley thing, cool. I love Chris Farley.

I still haven't been exercising much lately. I'm still on my diet, but not exercising much. I'm going to get really serious after Christmas or New Years. I've lost another three pounds the last week, I'm down to 261, that's 18 pounds lost. I look a lot thinner now. I'm looking a lot better. I bought some new work pants the other day, and had to get a smaller size.

I can't wait for Christmas and my birthday, I'm getting lots of cool video games, most notably, Dragonball Z Budokai 2. I'm really looking forward to that game. I saw a commercial for it the other day, and it was so cool I thought I was going to have a seizure or something. Man, I'm a geek.

Hey, this post is a little longer that I figured it would be, it should get rid of that damn white space.

This Chris Farley thing is hilarious. They just showed a montage of some of his funniest physical comedy moments. He was great at falling down and breaking things.

Mmmm, I had Chinese food for lunch. I've been craving it for about two months.

They just said on CNN that Ozzy has revealed that he was totally out of it on prescription medications during their reality show.

Well, gotta go now. Hooray for the semi-long post.