Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Yeah, I haven't updated in a few days. That's because I've been too busy playing Dragonball Z Budokai 2! I got it just like I hoped I would! It rules, though I do have a few complaints about it, but I don't want to get into that now. I don't have a lot of time to write today. I also got a new electric razor for my birthday, it's pretty cool. It's a shame I needed one though, I got a really good one that cost over a hundred dollars a couple of Christmases ago. It was one of those ones that have the base it goes in, and it cleans itself whenever your done. But it broke a while back, it was still usable, but just barely, it kept trying to fall apart. This one I got this year is pretty cool too. It's one of those new Remington Titanium ones. It's got titanium blades that are supposed to be extra sharp, and stay that way for a long time. It's not self-cleaning like the old one, but that's actually kinda good, because the cleaning solution packs for the old one were expensive. Each one lasted a month, and you got two in a box for almost 30 dollars. You could buy a whole new razor every 8 months or so for that cost. And from my sister I got a stuffed animal. But it's actually really cool. It's Ein from Cowboy Bebop. It's cool, I like it. Me and my sister went to the comic book store a week or so ago, and we saw it there, and I thought it was cool, and I almost bought it myself but it was $17.95. I went back a couple of days later and it was gone, it turns out my sister went back there and bought it the next day.

The reason I don't have much time to write is that I have to go to the doctor in a little bit, and then I have to go to work. I was supposed to be off today, but a couple of weeks ago Sarah took a vacation back to Oregon to see her family or something, and then a couple of days before she was supposed to come back, we heard from her cousin that she wasn't probably going to come back at all. It turns out now she is coming back, but not until the 12th, or something like that. So I have to work today after all. I have to go to the doctor at 1:00. My Lexapro free samples are all gone now, and I'm supposed to go back today, so the doctor can see if it's been working or not, and if it is he's gonna give me a prescription for it. It shouldn't take too long, but I just hate that I have to go there and work today, mainly because it cuts into my video game time.

It's almost Christmas! Hooray! Me and Alicia already exchanged our Christmas presents a couple of days ago. I got her a copy of The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy. It's a book of weird, funny poems by Tim Burton. It seems like she really liked it, she was laughing at it just thumbing through it. She got me a little Chinese Laughing Buddha statue. It can go next to my other Buddha statues. It's pretty cool, though those laughing Buddhas are kinda weird looking. He's got huge pointy tits, too.

This Christmas is kinda sad, because it's the first year that we're not doing the whole "Santa" thing. By the time I was old enough for everyone to stop with the Santa act, my little sister was born, so we kept it up for her, but now she's 13, and hasn't believed in a few years, so this year we're not doing it at all. Usually we open our presents from each other on Christmas Eve, and then Christmas morning we open the presents from Santa. But this year we're just opening all our presents on Christmas morning. It's sad.

Ok, that's it.