Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Wow, I can't beleive it, I figured for sure I'd be up a pound or two today, because I feel fat, and I've eaten a lot the last few days. But then I weighed this morning, and I'm down another 2 pounds, down to 259, that's a total of 20 pounds lost! Hoo-rah.

Getting pretty close to my birthday. It's next Friday. I wish it was this Friday.

Dammit, that movie Held Up is coming on Comedy Central. I hate that movie, and they usually show it at least once a week. It's a horrible movie, I can't beleive anyone watches it, or that it made any money at all when it was in the theaters.

The temperature is going up pretty quick today, it's 46 degrees now, and just a few hours ago it was only 27 degrees. Tomorrow we're supposed to get between 3 and 5 inches of snow. I'll beleive that when I see it. It may do that in Oklahoma City, but here where I am, only about 30 miles south of OKC, it hardly ever snows or anything, maybe an inch or two at the most. People panic around here though. If we get half an inch of snow, they close all the schools and stuff. I hope we do get some snow tomorrow, because that means it will be really slow at work, instead of extremely busy like Fridays usually are.

It seems like there was something else I wanted to write about today, but I can't remember what it was now.