Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Man, it's sleeting and snowing outside, and it's only like 32 degrees and the wind has been blowing about 40 to 50 mph all day today. This is after it was 76 degrees yesterday.

I went and saw The Last Samurai today. It was great. I don't know if everybody would love it as much as I did, but anyone who's as big a fan of Japanese culture as I am would love it. It's the number one movie right now though, so a lot of people must like it. It sounded like half the people in the theater (there were only about 20 people in there at the most anyway) were sniffling and crying at the end. It was a pretty good ending.

I also pigged out on Chinese food today. Today I went to Taste of China buffet and ate a lot. It was great.

Well, that's about it.