Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Dude, I am seriously excited today. I can't wait for my birthday tomorrow. First I have to go find a Christmas present for Alicia, but then the rest of the day is mine. I'm going to have to definitely limit my calories today, because tomorrow I'm pigging out. First I'm going to Taste of China Buffet for lunch, and then we'll probably get Jo's Pizza for dinner. Jo's has the world's best pizza, but it's so expensive we mostly save it for special occasions. It's like $20 a pizza. Then I'm probably going to go to the movies, and either see The Last Samurai again, or Lord of the Rings, if there's not a line. By then it will be late enough I can come home and open my presents. I'm pretty sure one of them is Dragonball Z Budokai 2 so then that's how I will spend the rest of the night, and the next week, is playing that.

Since my birthday is so close to Christmas, we always just put my birthday presents under the tree too. They've been sitting in there for about a week. I wonder what my sister got me. The package feels about empty, even though it's a pretty good size. It looks and feels like she got me something pretty small, but stuck it in a large shoe box to wrap it. She probably won't be here when I open my present tomorrow. One of her friend's birthday parties is also tomorrow, and they're all going up to Oklahoma City somewhere to play laser tag. She's all excited about that too because her borfriend is supposed to be there too, and be on her team. But he told her already that he usually betrays his teammates and shoots them too. This kids birthday was supposed to be last Friday, but they postponed it because it snowed and everything last Friday. They're supposed to be gone really late too, I don't know why they're going to be gone that long. They're supposed to be gone from about 5:00 to 11:00 pm.

Well, I'm gonna go play video games for a while before I have to go to work. Oh, another cool thing about my birthday is that I requested off at work so I don't have to work tomorrow, and tomorrow's a Friday, our busiest night. I am so glad I don't have to work it. I was laughing at the managers the other night, because they were upset that I wasn't going to be there on a Friday, since I'm their best worker. I am glad I don't have to, I've worked every Friday for a long time now.