Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Ah ha, I knew it should have been the opposite... It turns out they had the times wrote backwards on the bulletin board regarding the Christmas party at work last night. It was, in fact, 7:30 when the lobby closed, and 8:00 when the rest of the store closed. The party was about as stupid as I figured, just people I see every day sitting around eating and talking. The food wasn't that great either. There were a few good laughs though. For example, Clarence was for some reason videotaping the event, and when I pointed this out to Daniel and Olivia, Olivia said "Carl's Jr. Workers Gone Wild!" And that cracked us up, and then they almost died laughing when I said "Do NOT tell Mike that, cause he'll do it!" If you knew Mike you'd laugh, and maybe vomit. Mike is this big guy that works there, and he weighs about 500 pounds, and he's got a really sick/weird sense of humor, and if someone had mentioned that to him, there's a good chance he would have lifted his shirt or something. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

Well, time to get ready for another sucky day at work. The last time I was off was Sunday, and I'm not off again until Saturday.