Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

What are 3 words your best friend would use to describe you? What friends? But probably, scary, weird, and fat.
Where is your significant other right now? Burning in hell. Actually, I don't have one.
When was the last time you cut your hair? I don't know. A couple of months ago.
Are you on any meds? Lexapro, for depression and social anxiety.
What shirt are you wearing? It says, "The flying hamster of doom rains coconuts on your pitiful city, and has a picture of a cute little hamster with wings.
What color is your razor? It's electric, and mostly black and silver.
What is your fave frozen treat? Your mom. I don't know, I don't eat much ice cream or anything like that.
Are you sexy? No.
What's your favorite shopping store? Best Buy.
What do you think about premarital sex? Personally I wouldn't marry someone I'd never had sex with.
Have you ever been or dated a cheerleader? No. I hate cheerleaders, they are evil.
Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Yes.
Do you have anything that glows in the dark? No.
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? On, but I don't really care.
Do you like to be bitten? Yes.
Do you tend to live in the past or present? The future.
Do you believe in magic? Yes.
Have you ever had surgery? Not really, nothing major anyway, just a couple of ingrown toenails cut out.
Do you know which signs in the zodiac you are compatible with? Whatever sign your mom is. If I remember right I am very compatible with other Sagittarius and Libras.
Do you have nightmares frequently? Well, not really. I have dreams sometimes that some people would consider nightmares, but they don't really scare me. In fact, the weirder the dream the more I like it. I like dreams for their entertainment value, so a nightmare is like watching a scary movie.
Do you like your nose? Not really. It's not too bad, but it's covered in blackheads.
Would you feed a dog under the table? I guess.
Do you think you can draw well? No.
Do you listen to music daily? Yes.
Which sense would you give up if you were forced to? Hearing.
Do you think you create your own reality? Yes.
Do you snore? Sometimes.
Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? I usually have to lay on my side to get to sleep, but then when I wake up I'm usually laying on my front.
Do you like the idea of breast implants? I'm not a big fan of big breasts, I like them a little on the small side. But they can be good for the woman. Some women have serious issues with their breasts and if that's the case, and they really want the implants, for themselves and not just to attract men, they are okay.
What disease do you fear the most? Lots of them. Probably cancer the most.
Do you pray? No.
Do you use an electric can opener? No.
Do you have a lot of endurance? No.
Have you ever gone river rafting? No.
Have you ridden in a hotair balloon? No.
Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? Emotional.
Do you have live plants in your house? Yes, a Norfolk Pine bonsai tree.
Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? I used to be, a few years ago.
Do you think marijuana should be legalized? Yes. Even though I've never smoked it.
Do you sometimes rest your arm on your head? That's a weird question. Yes.
Have you ever/do you trip over the floor? Yes.
What's the weirdest habit you have? I don't know. Does masturbation count?
Can you sit normally on a chair? What? What kind of question is that?
Have you ever tried yoga? No, though I've thought about it.
Do you do weird things in public? All the time.
Do people consider you promiscuous? Hell no. Most of them think I'm gay or something I stay away from girls so much.