Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

w00t! I'm in an amazing mood right now. I've been in a really good mood all day. I think this new medicine is finally starting to work. My mom talked to one of my aunts the other day, and she's a psychiatrist, and she said she'd had several patients on this stuff and it's really good, but it does take it a good month to really start working. Another reason I may be in a good mood and full of energy today is all the exercise I've been getting may be making me feel better. I've gotten a lot of exercise today. I did my usual workout, and then a few hours ago I went out the to lake and did a bunch of fast walking and running. I ran probably the farthest I've ever run in my life today. First I ran probably at least 100 meters, then I slowed down to a fast walk and walked at least two miles, then ran probably another 50 meters. Well, it wasn't really a full-speed run, but it was a fast jog/slow run. Either way it's the most I've ever run in my life. In spite of all the exercise, I'm full of energy right now, I feel like I could go run a mile. In fact, I've felt even better since I did all that walking and running. Later I'm going to do a little more exercise, some more sit-ups and stuff. I should definitely be down at least a pound tomorrow.

I went to Wal-Mart today, and bought some work-out clothes. I haven't been able to do as much walking and stuff as I wanted because the weather's been bad, and I don't have a coat that I can work out in, just my good leather jacket. So today I bought a pretty cool lightweight coat. It's really nice, it's made for being active in, it's waterproof, has a breathable liner, and a hood. I also bought some new sweatpants.