Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Ugh. I just ate too much. I didn't pig out or anything, but it was a little more than I wish I had eaten. I should be okay though, I didn't eat very much for lunch. Still, I didn't exercise much today, because I'm still so sore from yesterday. I probably won't get to go out and walk and run tomorrow, because some severe thunderstorms are supposed to start sometime after midnight tonight, and go all through tomorrow. Maybe it will clear up at least for a little while, long enough for me to get some exercise done.

Well, almost time for bed. I've been going to bed around 12:00 to 12:30. It feels really odd. I usually don't go to bed until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning.

Man, my butt hurts today, I can barely sit down. I don't know if it's from the situps, or from running, but my butt and lower back hurt.